Thursday, April 3, 2014

Marae Stories

Here are some stories written about our recent Marae trip. Check out the Cultural Events blog for more information about the trip: http://cultureathes.blogspot.co.nz/

I liked going in the Wharenui
 and I liked listening to the stories.
Whitiora

I liked going to the Marae. 
I liked the weaving patterns.
Anna

I liked the carvings.
They were awesome.
They were scary.
Isla

I liked the carvings 
and the patterns in the Wharenui.         
Charlotte

I liked going in the Wharenui.
The carvings weren't scary.
Div

At the Marae I liked the hongi.                            
Piata

At the Marae we liked listening 
to the calling.
It was very special.
by Room 4

2 comments:

  1. WOW Great stories about Marae room4!! I really liked how you described the marae!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !WOW THAT IS SUPER COOL! room 4 these are really great stories. I like them all!

    From Cheyanne room 10

    ReplyDelete