Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pizza Sauce

We visited our class garden to see what was growing, and picked just 3 ripe tomatoes. There were more green ones.
Whaea Sheryl brought some more ripe tomatoes from her garden.
We cooked pizza sauce with tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. 
Then we whizzed it up with the blender. Whooosh!
We all had a taste - it's good to taste new things. 
Most of us thought it tasted delicious. 
We will share our pizza sauce at the Harvest Festival.
                          




5 comments:

  1. Are those mini pizzas I can see? I can't wait until the harvest festival. I hope there will be some left for me!!
    Ms Bobsien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW room 5 your pizza sause looks delicious did you have one piece
    each?.

    From Battool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room5
    Your pizza sauce looks delicious.When you were finish making the pizza sauce did your class had 1 each to eat? When it was harvest festival I didn 't even get to taste it but it looks yum to me.


    from:Jeszmuel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it fun making it? Tama in room11

    ReplyDelete