Monday, September 17, 2012

Hut Building

We were working together today to build huts with blankets and tables.
Some of us had never made a hut before and it was very exciting.

How should we put the tables?

I'm already in a hut!
 

This blanket keeps slipping. What should we do?

We had to work together to solve problems.

Some questions we needed to figure out were:
How do we build a hut? What things do we need? 
How do we arrange the tables? Can we use chairs? 
How do we stop the blankets slipping?

Our roof is high so we have lots of room.

We used two blankets and put blocks on top to stop them moving.

Boys chillaxin

"I can see you!"

"Come in. We have toys in our hut."

We had a visitor in our huts. Do you know who it was?
                                                   

3 comments:

  1. That looks fun. I wish I was in your class.:)
    Tayla T Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your guys visitor was Ms Bobsien??

    You guys also had another visitor in your class today??

    What was her name she was from university wasn't she!!

    From Madi room 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 5.
    It looks like you had great fun.
    When I was little I loved making huts.
    It was my favourite game.
    But the worst bit was when I had to clean it all up.
    I hope you all helped Whaea Kat tidy up!
    Ms Nagels

    ReplyDelete